Sign in to follow this  
Wingnut

EHJ Fantasy Baseball 2011!!!!!!!!

Just depending on how many teams we have, we can just take a few of the extra roster spots I put in last year due to having 7 people.

So far have 3 of my friends confirmed for this year. Ill try and get them invited before I leave tomorrow night so people have time to discuss the draft and scoring

True, see if we can find anyone else also. Maybe Tiffany can play again? Would be nice to get 10-12 people, we currently sit at 8. Still haven't heard back from 2 of my other friends though so that may change when I get home.

Ill be in Fort Laud tomorrow morning :P But only for my lay over, thank god it is above 30 degrees since last year when I had to wait in the airport it was packed and freezing.

Nate, send me your email or leave it here, so when I get home in a couple days I can invite you. And Cope I went to St. Thomas/John from Fort Laud.

:P Either way im fine with it since I have one league on Yahoo for this year, ill be home tomorrow so ill try and push my friends to vote/post on the topics up.

Put up a poll for the website, ill tweak some other settings today so whenever we decide on Yahoo/Espn we just need a draft date.

Still need Nate's email, and then we would need 1 more for an even amount of people.

Sent the invite to Nate, right now we sit at 9 members.....Minos hasn't answered me yet so idk.. My friend Eric(already has a team) will vote and whatnot tomorrow since i needed to send an invite to his other email account.

So far 4 people have voted out of 9.. Ill give Minos until we get the other people to vote to join or not. Looks like Myself, Lomanco, Cope, and someone else voted so far.

Edit: One thing im positive on, is that we are not doing a damn offline draft. My one yahoo league I am in that is based on real teams and prospects is doing one. It is the most annoying and messed up thing, basically every team has a 12 hr window to pick and you have to go off of some word document to follow who you can/cannot pick and you have to delete people as everyone picks. It is fucking retarded and is making me want to quit that league.

Sent the invite to Nate, right now we sit at 9 members.....Minos hasn't answered me yet so idk.. My friend Eric(already has a team) will vote and whatnot tomorrow since i needed to send an invite to his other email account.

So far 4 people have voted out of 9.. Ill give Minos until we get the other people to vote to join or not. Looks like Myself, Lomanco, Cope, and someone else voted so far.

Edit: One thing im positive on, is that we are not doing a damn offline draft. My one yahoo league I am in that is based on real teams and prospects is doing one. It is the most annoying and messed up thing, basically every team has a 12 hr window to pick and you have to go off of some word document to follow who you can/cannot pick and you have to delete people as everyone picks. It is fucking retarded and is making me want to quit that league.

Why would you ever do an offline draft? That is dumb.

I agree, it seems like the league manager didn't feel like setting a draft up that works with everyone. Pretty much just laziness, I made my first pick(#2 overall) last night at 8:40pm and so far nobody after me has picked lol...I think this is going to take like a week to finish.

Waiting for Nate to join up, and then we will have everyone. I deleted Minos since the invite was sent a while ago and Minos hasn't responded to any messages I sent.

Ill wait until Friday/Sat for the voting about the website/scoring/draft and then we will make adjusts accordingly. Currently the league is NL only and if you have any input as for changes just let me know and I will make them.

Waiting for Nate to join up, and then we will have everyone. I deleted Minos since the invite was sent a while ago and Minos hasn't responded to any messages I sent.

Ill wait until Friday/Sat for the voting about the website/scoring/draft and then we will make adjusts accordingly. Currently the league is NL only and if you have any input as for changes just let me know and I will make them.

Sorry I just tried to sign up. I didn't read my emails I just thought it was spam =x

I would drop (hitting) XBH, OPS, K and (pitching) OBA, BAA, BB.

I really want to limit the number of player add/drops. We have like 24 weeks of matches, I think 75 add/drops should be sufficient.

Will continue later.

Alright Minos, I sent another invite. I haven't heard anything back from Nate either...even though he posts on here every hour... So whoever joins up gets the spot or else I will fill it with another one of my friends if need be.

As for number of add/drops, I have it at 8 per match up right now, we can always lower it. I just don't want to have something like last season where a few teams had a ton of hurt players and ran out of add/drops due to bad luck.

Alright Minos, I sent another invite. I haven't heard anything back from Nate either...even though he posts on here every hour... So whoever joins up gets the spot or else I will fill it with another one of my friends if need be.

As for number of add/drops, I have it at 8 per match up right now, we can always lower it. I just don't want to have something like last season where a few teams had a ton of hurt players and ran out of add/drops due to bad luck.

Send him a message or something on the forum. Regarding the add/drops, I think 8 is a lot. Like I said, I think 2 or 3 is sufficient.

Alright Minos is in, Sorry Nate but I sent you plenty of messages the past two days and no responses other than the email address. I sent a total of 3 invites to you also...

Make sure to vote on the polls and replay to the draft date. And Cope I lowered the pick ups. Looks like we may have a tie aas to ESPN/Yahoo also...lol terrific!!