Sign in to follow this  
Wingnut

EHJ Fantasy Baseball 2011!!!!!!!!

Does anyone have a league with 2 open slots? My roommate and I are getting the itch but none of our friends like baseball enough to do it

I did a week or so ago, but all of the leagues I am in now are full and most drafted... Sorry, best bet is to go on the ESPN fantasy baseball forums and there are a lot of leagues looking for owners there.

I already sent out 2 emails concerning it and posted here.... Once again about half of the league was dropping out and quite frankly im tired of replacing half of the league ever year. Tried Roto setting, tried H2H setting, tried listening to everyone as to their preferred settings, keepers, prizes(was going to give away one to winner this year), and still 50% were dropping out.

Nothing against them since I have had to drop leagues before(I am down to 3 this year instead of my usual 5-7), but I don't see myself enjoying another year competing against 2-3 people as people loose interest.

Who knows, maybe next year we can start it back up, I am not going to delete it in-case people gain interest again. If not I can help find anyone a league if they are interested, the 3 I am in filled up last week but I will ask around and next year I can always get someone in if they want. 1 League Cope is in with me and is a prize league(no fee to enter), 2 others are deep keeper leagues.

I'd be interested in doing a league. Though is it on espn? :)

All the leagues I am in are on ESPN(I know you hate them). They are all full, but the people that are in them have their own leagues as well that I am asking, but I think they are all ESPN also.

I have someone with one open slot in their league.. Draft is tonight though and it is a full fledged dynasty league, 35 ish player teams and you keep about all of them. If anyone here wants it let me know quick.

Nevermind...

I found you a league Envy or whoever else wants in one.

Email this guy... If he asks who sent you it was Hamel Toe :P That league drafts next Saturday

dccubsfan@yahoo.com

If there is space next year, I'd be interested in doing this - playing in two leagues now for the first time, and enjoying it so far. Matt Kemp can suckit though. For being my 1st pick on both teams.

Is anyone available to help me out in a draft on 3/20 (evening time) EST?  This is a league that i've been in with close friends since 2002.  With all of our crazy schedules (kids/work) we had to pick a time where the majority were present.  And that happened to be a time that didn't work for me.

Any help would be so amazing.

Cheers  Troy

I might be able to.  I won't know until a few days before, so if you can't find anyone then I could help you(if I am not working).

I dropped all my remaining leagues this year(had 3 that I've been in for years) due to time constraints.  But if I am free that night count me in.

If you still need someone make sure you send me a PM.  I should be able to tonight unless something last minute comes up.