Sign in to follow this  
RiceJ

Weekend SG

Hey all,

The general Facebook SG group has scheduled weekend battles for the last month or so.  From what I've seen they've been successful, though I've only had time to participate in one battle myself.  They seem to be early morning hours US time.  Stop by and have a battle!

I've been overexcitedly sharing my experience on Discord but all I have to say is yes!!! The meta is a whole other level of fucked up due to almost all accounts being non-payer, but I played 4 games of SG last saturday I think it was? I was particularly bad but regardless the caliber was pretty solid - you could expect some clutch plays from at least half of the players on both teams. The characters being played are mostly from 6Days, Sakura and LoD, but at this point I assume barely any of them are being played by the original player. It was still a lot of fun.

After playing I felt like I would totally pay to renew just to level up a few units. But of course, you can't give your money to KRU that way anymore. Perhaps if we send them an email linked to a payment they could just take our money (and hopefully renew the character too)?

Anyways, it's pretty early for people on the West Coast but it's pretty much SG's last breath unless something happens so you should drop by if only to make your peace with it. And get your ass kicked by nameless chinese players who run cloaked EMPers/SC/MW, CobraLord's PR24 parbs or just some guy with momas out at EG.

I played around 6 battles this weekend.  Had a great time.  Stop in!

Peaches - are you using Samah or something else?

I may have to see if I remember my password and try this out. Sadly weekends are the hardest time for me to be able to log on.  Really wish there was some kind of updated SG-like game.

Seems they added free payer status for a limited time. So if you stopped playing after you reincarnated, now would probably be one of the best times to level your stuff.

The password reset function on Kru.com works (sometimes - if it doesn't work one day, try the next) if you have your account info.  

I logged in! Apparently I was going for some clout build, with knells, 2 sets of levis, hydras, and... pelis and parbs?

Any good links for stats and units builds? I remember I used Tofu's webpage, probably had everything saved there, but it seems like it doesn't exist anymore.

I remembered my password, so not totally senile yet I guess. :D For the units and char stats I don't remember what I was doing though. Sadly it seemed I was too late to the party. So have to try again later...

We are almost all in Atlantis. In SAKURA.

Are you the only ranked hero in your region? That could do it.

Ruiz and Deebs!

Scheduled battle times occur on the weekends, 8am US EST on Saturday and 9am US EST on Sunday.  I suggest joining the SG facebook group for a better "heads up"

I expect there to be more midweek activity since these recent happenings, but full battles are unlikely IMO until the scheduled weekend times.