Sign in to follow this  
RiceJ

Weekend SG

Time to spam kru tickets about getting my account back. lol The account is on a dead Email and don't remember the password. I was playing on a couple other accounts I have access too and got to play in a couple battles this past weekend.

I spotted many of you yesterday, and a couple that haven't posted in this thread:

Macen

ColaPola

:)

logged in yesterday for the first time in ages.

Quite some activity, i was suprised!  :o

Deity invited me to low

so how many are active now?

Yes  I somehow remembered my password. But it has been so long, and the UI is so clunky, wtf is an old man to do. My kids were laughing at me when I pulled it up. They were like what the hell is this, look at those graphics, wait how do you play, what is a POC, do you think we should try it out.....They dragged me into playing LoL with them, mom runs when we all play. 

I'd be more willing to log on more if kru support would get back to me about logging into my old account.

Would love to do this, I assume people are having the same problem I am (not remembering what the tits their password was a decade+ ago?)  - checking to see if i can find an old password list or something

well it's totally dead again but this was an awesome run for a few months :) huge thanks for KRU for turning on premium & turning off aliens and for Rice, Wicked, and whoever else for helping make it happen.  korean SG is toxic, our evening merc battles were better.  josh actually kind of owns, rice is still rly good, xero is a bitch, and I'm out!

<3 nvzero