Cyrus / Raith

Guild Wars 2

Yea, I have to say, I'm really excited for this game. It looks like a game company is finally doing things semi right. How true that will be when the game launches is a different story, but from what they are saying so far, it looks fucking awesome.

Oh yea, the narrators are dbags, but they go into a bit of the info, the second video gives a lot more about the mechanics and such. This shit needs to come out soon, I want to play.

So... I'm back in semi-functioning form. Can game bits here and there (some of you probably noticed me on TF2 a bit). Can't wait to try this game.

Will post pics of my new setup soon.

Yea, you're on TF2 all the time. I'm working on some things for GW2, I know a lot of guys wanting to come together to play the game, should be a pretty good showing.

Like SWTOR... ...

:D

I really wasn't all that excited about Swtor, I posted that a few times, I only put a guild together because a group of Vamp wanted to play it. Everything I hear about GW2 is that it actually has end game content and that both battle grounds and open world PvP are exciting. Obviously, I haven't played it, but I don't think I've heard a bad review yet.

Oh I know, I'm mostly just messing with you on this. I personally was blindly hoping that SWTOR had some sort of hidden plan for end-game PvP... heck end-game anything and we all know what happened in the end.

Can you guys tell me about the PvP part of the game? Someone has shown interest in streaming gameplay/tournaments in the PvP realm to one of my Twitch stream channels and I would like to know more about it. I did hear a good deal about it from the person pitching the idea to me, but that is sales. I need some good honest opinion on if it's viewable/esports capable.

Digital deluxe is so useless unless you have a HUGE guild and want to be very competitive at the start AND force everyone to buy it for the "Tome of Influence" item.

$20 extra for expendables and an ugly pet. Blahhhh.