Cres

SG port

POC makes perfect sense. It gives us the POC reference and it gives other users an idea of what the map is once the know the meaning of a "poc".

Hopefully putting it in the NAME will help people understand that THEY'RE WHAT'S IMPORTANT! I think "protect the poc!" must be the most said sentence in SG. :P

I really wish I could have helped with this; however being a full-time student without a job (in a third world country) that can barely save money for things like games and who is already committed to FFXIV made it impossible.

Basic premise is to recreate the fantastic battles that happened 3/4 times a week and force those every match.

roster.jpg

:unsure:

Although I know it's a joke, isn't it annoying when people only remember the bad stuff :P. Without DF we wouldn't even have had a chance to poc a game-winning poc; we'd have already lost.

Although I know it's a joke, isn't it annoying when people only remember the bad stuff :P. Without DF we wouldn't even have had a chance to poc a game-winning poc; we'd have already lost.

Lies

Spirits are not poccers. GG DF.

I also second the motion to get you to play LoL

Also, when there is mundane stuff to do for this SG project send something my way.

I've pocced with spirits by mw'ing wights. Just saying.

I've made Ionstorm/Yru ragequit because of mw spirits. Just saying.