Cres

SG port

MZ has been the #1 guy for the last month. He successfully completed the entire squad selection, unit reinforcement UI along with portals.

All that's left is importing the unit data, but that is ultimately pointless if no one can design the unit abilities. (And everyone who said they would, didn't)

All that's left is importing the unit data, but that is ultimately pointless if no one can design the unit abilities. (And everyone who said they would, didn't)

Maybe if you didn't introduce me to cool addictive new games that wouldn't happen. Jerk.

I just stumbled upon this thread. I think its a great idea. My friend and I have been talking about redoing SG for years. Real Life has gotten in the way from us doing more than talking about it. I do have SC2 and once this is done sign me up. BTW has anyone played SG recently I was thinking of playing my account again there as a time kill. Need something that doesn't take hours to play. Unfortunately for me that seems to be the only games i buy for my consoles.

I would be surprised if you could convince those that put hours and hours of time into this project to start it up again.

Wow....a BUNCH of names I haven't seen in ages....Logged into SG a minute ago.....least they still have aliens lol.....so whats with SG??? and whats the details on this remake?