Sign in to follow this  
Drogith

New England SC2 League

I got a local tournament circuit being setup with sponsors and everything. So everyone in the New England area, come over and join the forums and the fun.

Oh, oops. http://www.nesc2league.com

The kid I had working on the site was talking up a lot and I didn't get to see anything in place until the last day. I don't think he realizes that I know he didn't put much effort into it, as it looks like a copy/paste wp site. Regardless, it's up and running and the fun can really begin.

In case anyone was still playing or wondering what's been going on. The league is closing up it's first season and I have already started putting dates together for season 2. I also managed to get Cooler Master as a sponsor for season 2. Now just have to meet the advertising agreement on my website for them and everything will be all good.

Cool shit. You can try some smaller start-up PC companies and vendors like:

Fractal Designs (dope new case company)

Cubitek (new case company)

FrozenCPU (amazing parts vendor in New York)

Razer (mice and accessories... LOVE sponsoring gaming events)

And I'll think of more as I actually come across them in my PC enthusiast forums.

I'm actually working with Kingston Hyper X atm. I got on good relations with the product manager when I went to PAX, so we are going over specifics via email. I'm also trying to look into motherboards, HDs, vid cards, and PS. That way at the end of the season I can raffle off a fully built PC. Free raffle of course.